Premier Martial Arts

Check out our business website at www.pmamesa.com!!!

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Why do we live in AZ?????

I have no idea what the draw to Arizona is! You get 85 degree weather in February and it doesn't end until Thanksgiving! You get horrible allergies at least twice a year.....The things I do for my husband! I'm only part serious. Back in July, we moved our karate school as you will all remember....at that time, Adam broke THREE mirrors! We have had nothing but bad luck since then. Our school is losing students like crazy because of the economy and jobs lost, we keep racking up medical bills, and it just keeps coming and coming..... Seriously, I know we are so blessed. We have a great business, a beautiful home in a safe, clean neighborhood....WE ARE SO LUCKY. Many of our friends have had to walk away from their homes..it is so sad.

The kids are doing fabulous! Shaylee thrives in preschool and Savannah is loving beign able to play outside on the swingset. Nathan is growing up so fast! He will be 7 months next week and Savannah will be 2 that week as well! It goes soooooo fast! Adam is going crazy trying to draw new students into the school and I am going crazy with 3 little ones! But life is still good. It is amazing the peace that faith and the gospel brings!

No comments: