Premier Martial Arts

Check out our business website at www.pmamesa.com!!!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Plague

Yep....It has hit our home! We can't seem to get all of us well at the same time! I hear February will be the hardest hit for the cold and flu season but come on already! In the past 3 weeks, I went to Urgent Care and was taken by ambulance to the ER for an allergic reaction to something that we have no idea what it was! Adam has had the flu, Shaylee has had the flu, a cold, and a double ear infection, plus her exzema has been real bad, Savannah has had a cold and a high fever from her immunizations, and Nathan has had the flu and an ear infection that won't go away and thrush (fun for mom too)! IN JUST 3 WEEKS!!!! Crazy! It could be worse I guess....we haven't had RSV or pneumonia like many in our ward.

Things are going good here other than illness. We celebrated Savannah's 2nd birthday at the park with her aunts and cousins. Adam and I went on our 1st date in.....how long???? (for V-Day, thank you Skyler for babysitting!) Shaylee took her 1st karate class yesterday. We were worried that she wouldn't do well with Daddy as her instructor. But she LOVED it and did great! She was beaming the whole class! She grew up watching classes and never being allowed on the floor, so she just ate it up that she was old enough to participate finally. Savannah screamed the entire class...she didn't understand why Shaylee was allowed on the mats and not her. Nathan is almost crawling finally! I have thought he was going to for a couple of months now. He kind of army crawls....sort of....He is so fun!

Hope you all had a fabulous Valentine's Day! Stay well and happy!

1 comment:

The Garbison family said...

Hee hee...that picture of Shaylee in her little karate outfit is sooooo cute!!