Can we say hot?????? I can't wait to move up north....someday.....
Well, we won our court case thanks to the Lord. There is no other explanation for it. We were just as shocked as the other party when the judge told us his decision.....they have petitioned the court to reconsider....our lawyer doesn't think we have anything to worry about, but they still have 6 days left to appeal. We will see!
Unfortunately, I had an OB checkup the day after the trial, and found out that I had miscarried at 8 weeks. (I should be 11 weeks now.) I was sad, but I think the Lord prepared me for this. I have felt something for a few weeks, like I would not get to raise this baby in this life. I was too busy to dwell on it with the court case. We were not ready for another one, but the Lord kept pushing us until we complied. I think this baby just needed a body and the Lord needed him/her too much for something greater. We have made peace with it.
The kids are driving me nuts. I have got to get some play dates together or I think I will go insane!!!!! The girls are constantly fighting......Nate is now getting into EVERYTHING!!! **SIGH**
Pray for us that the Lord will soften the hearts of the other party and they will not succeed!!!!! Thank you all for your love and support and we love you all!!!!
Baby of Mine
9 years ago
1 comment:
i'm so happy you guys won your case! that is awesome when things get a little help along by the Lord. He knows what is best for us, i just need to keep remembering that!! i'm sorry you had to go through the trial of miscarrying. that is hard, no matter how far along you are. know that you are in my thoughts and prayers, and call me when you are in this side of town. our pool is up and running again, or we can just let the kids run wild! i miss hanging out with everyone! it's been too long. sniff.....
Post a Comment