OK.....they say that trials are to teach us something and make us spiritually stronger.....I am wondering what we are needing to learn from the multiple illnesses we are all experiencing. Savannah got the flu on Friday and Saturday, Nate is getting another cold I think. He and Savannah are grabbing their ears, Shaylee says her tummy hurts and won't eat much, and all of us are having digestive/intestinal issues right now. What is the lesson to be learned???? Hmmmmmmm......NO CLUE!!!!! Anyone????
We are supposed to be going camping with some friends on Friday, but with everyone not feeling well...we will see! Our 6th wedding anniversary is coming up on the 30th of May! I cannot believe it has been 6 years already, and yet.....it seems like we have always been married! Strange isn't it? This camping trip was to be kind of a celebration of our anniversary.....
Baby of Mine
9 years ago
1 comment:
I couldn't tell you why your kids have to keep getting sick, either. I think sometimes life is just hard - is that a lesson? (I was going to say life just sucks but that sounds a little too depressing :)) I hope you guys all get better soon!
Post a Comment