Premier Martial Arts

Check out our business website at www.pmamesa.com!!!

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Crazy Week

I just have to tell all of you what happened this week! It was so crazy. Adam was pulled over in our ghetto Honda AGAIN and this time, they made him get out of the car, then continued to give him the 3rd degree. He asked if he had any drugs or weapons in the car, etc.. It was the last straw for Adam since he gets pulled over for stupid reasons once a week on average(no tickets, just harassment because of the kind of car he drives) so he finally gave into me and said we could get a minivan with our tax return.....This was on Monday. That day, I found 2 minivans to look at. We got our tax return in the mail that night. We looked at the minivans the next day and decided against both. The Sienna because the price was too high, the Sedona because it felt like it had mechanical problems. The next day the Sienna lady called me and lowered the price into a more comfortable price for us. We took it. Last night (same day), Adam was in the BK drive thru and we were talking about what to do with the Honda....this was before he got to the window.....and the guy who took his money asked him if he knew of anyone who was trying to sell a cheap car! How crazy is that???? He is supposedly buying our Honda tomorrow! Meant to be????? I think so! Anyway, we are now the proud owners of Toyota Sienna! It has been an exciting week!

Shaylee had her 1st belt rank advancement in karate on Tues., I went visiting teaching the same day, I am going to R.S. craft night tonight, I have some friends coming over for lunch tomorrow, and the karate school's Easter Egg Hunt (postponed from last week due to the rain-which we NEVER get!) this Saturday! Talk about insane! What was I thinking???

The kids have a great babysitter now from our ward.....her name is Shaylee Rae too (spelled the same)! They have a cat named Savannah and her brother's name is Kasen (which is what we almost named Nathan!) Is that funny, or what?

We are all still fighting this horrible cold that has been going around and Nathan is getting his 3rd & 4th teeth in! Savannah has decided she is done with diapers, so she is potty-training and doing well. One more to go! Well, I am going to stop now so I don't get overly exhausted thinking about all of this, seeing as the day is not over yet! Have a great one all!

2 comments:

Karolienkie said...

Wow, that is some snazzy wheels you've got now!!

You definately need to take me for a spin in you mommobile!!

Thanks for being the greatest!

DeAnna said...

You are so sweet Karolien! I hope we are still in the same ward in a few weeks!