Hello all! Sorry it has been so long. Things have been crazy around here. My mom is still here and is staying until after Thanksgiving. Adam is working his tail off trying to get the business back up to speed. With all of our medical adventures lately, it has been sorely neglected and boy are we feeling it! I am doing much better but am still recovering. Shaylee is thriving in preschool. We just had her 4th birthday party at our house. We think that poor Savannah may have sprained her ankle yesterday while playing in our backyard. Nathan rolled from stomach to back for the 1st time this week and is starting to laugh and smile at everything. Not much else is happening. I hope you are all anticipating a delicious Thanksgiving feast. Have a fabulous one!
1 comment:
Sounds like you have a lot going on right now! I'm glad your mom is there to help out. I hope all goes well!
Post a Comment